Monday, April 14, 2008

Just a few nursery pics





Just thought I'd put a few of these up here for those that haven't seen them. It's amazing what you can accomplish in just a week and a half when you absolutely need to. This is where the little booger will be sleeping...and crying...and pooping...you get the picture.
Bye for now!
Jeff

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I will be an aunty! Aunty Jules! Benji and Jules! :) I am so happy for you two. You deserve this more than anyone. Congratulations!!!! xoxo

Jeff Breckenridge said...

Hey, Jules! Why don't you type a name instead of posting as "anonymous"? Dork!

-Guess who?

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen and Jeff, I am beyond happy for the 2 of you. I can not wait to get my hands on little Ben. Man is he cute. I know that he is going to be as special to Trent and I as the 2 of you are. What great parents he has in you. I thank God every day for Natalie and her unbelieveable gift to you. Congrats to you both, see you all soon. LOL. Aunt Sue