Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's raining...it's pouring

I just wanted to make a quick post here...it's been a little while since I have. We had our baby shower this past Sunday up in Canton. "Wow" is all I can say. Little Ben is definitely spoiled! Thank you all so much for the wonderful gifts and for coming to support our family!

By the way, for those that didn't notice or realize it, I put my video camera in the carrier when I brought Ben into the shower towards the end...and yes, it was on. I caught some hilarious footage of you all "coochie coochie cooing" Ben and whether you like it or not, it will be eventually posted here. It's going to take some editing because there is a lot of dead space and some stuff is out of frame, but wow it's funny. ;)

See ya,
Jeff

No comments: