Wusssssssup??!!! PUNCH IT OUT!
Mommy feeding Ben!
Completely and deeply in love!
I will post more about the whole experience and about our first night at home with our new son. But right now, we have lots of company and our hands are full! But I wanted to get some pictures up due to popular demand!
Love,
Jeff
6 comments:
Such a handsome boy! I an completely and deeply in love with him already! I love you three so much and I am so happy for you and your newfound family. I sent you guys a card once I knew he was a part of the Breckenridge Clan. I was crying when I wrote it. It may be tear stained. :) I can't wait to see you next week and hold my new nephew, Benji!!! Muah! xoxo
What a handsome baby boy! I am so happy for all of you! What a roller coaster ride of emotions you have been on these past several weeks. And now you are home with him finally! Enjoy your precious baby boy! I can't wait to see you and hold Ben! Hugs & kisses to all of you!
Love Aunt Teresa
Oooh My Garsh!!
He is just beautiful. What a wonderous gift to all of us. Finally a huge sigh of relief and happiness. I can feel it all the way up here. You know we are all very anxious to see/hold/kiss this new little member of our family.
Love and God Bless
aunt mary
Hey guys..hope all is well. That first picture on here of Ben is priceless. I just wanted you to know I set up an account on flickr.com with the pictures my mom took. There are a few good ones of the three of you. My username is natmorr, so just search for that and you should be able to find them.
Take care!
Natalie
Natalie,
Thanks for letting us know. We'll have to jump over to Flickr and grab those. They were great pictures. Hope you and your family are doing well. And sorry you had to go through the paperwork thing again...just found out about that one.
So glad to hear from you,
Jeff
Congratulations Jeff and Jenni!!!! This is so exciting and everyone here at RI have been waiting to see the new pics!!! You guys look so happy and I know Ben is super lucky to have you in his life! He's a good lookin kiddo! Enjoy the time off!
Post a Comment