Thursday, September 10, 2009

Summer fun Mini-series! (Post 5 of 5...randoms)

Hey everyone!

Since it's been a while since I posted, I wanted to make sure everyone knows to look down the page because this is my second post of the evening. I have some catching up to do!

There is plenty to talk about with Ben. We've hit a lot of milestones developmentally but I want to get caught up on some older pictures before I go into all of that. I'll be catching up on posts throughout the next week or so because there is a lot to say AND see! So enjoy these four "randoms" I had set aside to post.

Ben loves to ride up on Da-da's shoulders. Hey, you would too if you were that short!

Another good one of Da-da and Ben. These were taken on Father's day. Ma-ma got us boys matching (sort of...his has a monkey on it) Life Is Good hats!

Great Grandma Dale got Ben his first box of crayons and a coloring book! Here he is right before he created his first piece of art...Da-da's little guy!

This one was picked just for the orneriness. Yes, there are eight paws here and no, we didn't get a second dog. We were dog sitting and Ben had a blast with them!

That's it for tonight. Stay tuned throughout the next week or so for lots of eye candy!

Love,
Jeff, Jenni and Ben

No comments: