Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lil' Squirts

Yo!

This is my fourth post in the past three days, so don't miss any of the fun! Scroll down the page for more eye candy!

This post is just what it says...a bunch of little squirts. This is a collection of pictures taken this summer of Ben with his pint-sized friends and cousins. Enjoy!

Here's Ben giving cousin Morgan a kiss on her first birthday. The resolution of this picture is not as high cuz I stole this one from Aunt Mandy's facebook page!

Here's another one of Ben and cousin Morgan at her first birthday party. Also ganked from Aunt Mandy's facebook page!

Here is Ben and his friend Kenzi (daughter of our friends, Meghan and Nick) at Buck Mulligan's in Gahanna.

Here's Ben and his friend, Ava enjoying a snack...he does that quite a lot if you haven't noticed!

Ben and cousin Morgan enjoying some breakfast.

Ben with cousin Caroline at her birthday party...he's got his eye on the prize!

Here is Ben and cousin Andrew enjoying a wagon ride via Da-da.

That's it for today. I have a bunch more set aside for posting so keep your eyes peeled!

Love,
Jeff, Jenni and Ben

3 comments:

Aunt Jules said...

I love all four posts and was so excited to see them. I love this blog...I wish there were more pics ofBenji and Aunt Jules! I love you guys so much and can't wait to see you in a couple months! Give Ben a big sloppy, wet kiss from his Auntie! xoxo

Jeff Breckenridge said...

I wish there were more pics of Benji and Aunt Jules too! Come home and I'll take some! Love you!

Jeff

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the adorable pictures. Looks like you guys are having a blast with Ben. Wish I could be there more. Keep up the pictures and the updates. It makes me feel like I am there.

Love you guys...Mom/Grandma