Sunday, September 13, 2009

Family Fun Day!

Yo!

Since I'm catching up, I want to remind those that haven't looked for a while to scroll down the page. This is my third post in as many days! Yahoo!

We've really found our home in Gahanna. We love it here and plan to stay here when we move to a larger home...hopefully in 2011. There are plenty of events in Old Gahanna and Family Fun Day is no exception. There are games, face-painting and all types of activites to keep little ones busy...and it's all free! Here are some shots from a Family Fun Day we enjoyed this summer.

Here's ma-ma and Ben enjoying some of the activites in the baby section.

This kid is ALL boy. He loves climing and this gave him a safe place to do so!

More fun with ma-ma.

The jumphouse was a highlight of the day. We didn't want to put him in there with the bigger kids, but towards the end of the event, I was able to get in with him and he had a BLAST!

So much fun he can hardly contain himself!

Thought he'd sit down for a bit of a rest. I had as much fun as he did!

See you next time!
Jeff, Jenni and Ben

1 comment:

Kopp Family said...

Gahanna is a wonderful place to raise a family! and who knows...he could have me for a math teacher one day! ;)