Sunday, May 4, 2008

Picture Time

So, apparently, I talk to much. Oh well, this time I'll let the pictures do the talking!

So stinkin' cute I can't stand it

Baby feet!

Wassssssup?!

I wish I had a bouncy seat that vibrated. I'd be chillin' too!

Daddy's little stinker

Family picture the day after we got home. Check him out! Looks like he's pretty happy!
Aunt Jules meeting (and feeding) Ben for the first time!

Ben chillin' with Grandma Dale

Stella holding Ben...couldn't resist...this is just too cute!

Uncle Paul and Aunt Mandy hangin' out with Ben

Ben and Ava...could it be love at first sight? Ava got all dressed up for their first date!

Talk to you all later,

Jeff (and Jenni)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...he is soooo cute! I can't wait to see him again!

Anonymous said...

Hi you three! I am really enjoying the blog and I LOVED these pictures! Please keep it up! But I'm wondering - were you pulling our legs when you said you had a coochie-coo-CAM in Ben's carrier at the shower? I LOL when I read that. What a priceless idea.
Hugs to you all,
love,
- (Aunt) Susie :-)