I just wanted to say that this has been an amazing experience. We love our boy so much and couldn't be happier that we are finally parents. Words cannot express my gratitude to Natalie for giving us the wonderful gift of a child. I feel a kind of admiration and respect for her that is beyond anything that I can explain. This has been a beautiful experience and I love my little Ben and husband more than anything.
The best new mommy in the world,
Jenni
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys are a pretty amazing couple. I am so proud of you and I am glad that everything has worked out so well. We all have a special person to give our thanks too for letting Ben become a part of our family. Thanks Natalie. He is a cutie and I can't wait to see him again. Love all three of you.
Mom/Grandma
Happy Mothers Day to the worlds greatest new Mommy! From the worlds greatest old Mommy!
Andrea
Post a Comment