One thing I forgot to talk about in the first post was something that happened just a couple of days ago. I was sitting on the floor next to Ben playing with some toys. Bailey, our Black Lab, came over and sat down next to me hoping for some lovin'. Without warning, Ben reached out, patted Bailey on her side and said "Good Girl". Well, ok, it sounds more like "Gud Grrr", but it's definitely what he's saying. I'm guessing he's probably heard us say that to the dog about a million times in the past 10 1/2 months. This is so cool cuz it's the first phrase he has said that wasn't the same syllable just repeated like "Da-da" or "Ma-ma". He's extremely proud of himself and now likes to say it just about anytime he sees Bailey.
More pictures!

First day of swimming lessons! We all had a blast!

Ben takin' a stroll with his shopping cart.

Standing around just because he can!

Ben loves playing guitar with Daddy. I try to get it out at least once a day for him because he gets so happy. He knows how to pluck the strings with his fingers and how to play the strings with a pick. Guitar Hero in the making?

This kid has ornery written all over him! Here he is getting into his toy box.

Climbing up the stairs...the kid
loves to climb. He is
all boy.
Til next time!
Jeff, Jenni and Ben
4 comments:
Great pictures. He is getting so big. I can't wait to see him in April.
Keep up the great work...he has great parents.
Love
Mom
The guitar picture is priceless... glad he is loving swim lessons! Joe and I used to fight over who got to go in with our first one, now we fight over who has to go in with the third!! Enjoy it!
Lynsay and Joe
That is hilarious. We are enjoying every single minute of this ride!!!! Being parents is the best thing in the world. Hope your family is well. Talk to you later.
Jenni and Jeff
WHAT A STINKER!! I got some good ones while I was home. Made a print as well...saving it for a birthday somethin or other. See you soon.
Post a Comment