I have to admit that I wasn't quite sure what to expect with Christmas this year. Ben was only 8 months old, so despite the fact that I had waited a long time for this, I just knew that I had to temper my expectations. "He's too young to understand" is what they all told me. Maybe so, but he squealed with delight with every gift he opened and seemed to have the time of his short life. I'll let the pics do the talking!

Here's Ben cheesin' in front of our tree. Ho ho ho!!

It was fun to watch him get excited about his new toys! Here he's opening his new shopping cart which helps with the whole walking thing.

Here our boy is riding his new Tonka truck!

I enjoyed this immensely. This is Ben and me on Christmas morning opening up one of the toys from Santa.

Ben and Mommy opening up even
more presents!

Ok, so Mommy thought Santa was nuts for bringing an 8-month old a football. Turns out it was, by far, his favorite present. Looks like we might have a little football player on our hands.
Much love!
Jeff, Jenni and Ben
No comments:
Post a Comment