Ben's first pumpkin in the center...and that big honkin' 36 pound pumpkin on the left is the Great Pumpkin we found at the pumpkin patch!What should Ben be for his first Halloween?
Boo!
Jeff (and Jenni)
Just a place to gather and talk about all things Ben.
Ben's first pumpkin in the center...and that big honkin' 36 pound pumpkin on the left is the Great Pumpkin we found at the pumpkin patch!
3 comments:
Wow. All I can say is that. You are such a beautiful family and your happiness shows and it especially shows through Ben. His happiness is radiating. He such a lucky fellow and I feel so lucky to have such a incredible nephew!
Thanks Aunt Jules!! We all love you and can't wait for you to come home!
Jenni, Jeff and Ben
How cute is this. I am so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see you within a few hours.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment