Sunday, August 10, 2008

New pics (part one)

Since it's been a little while since I last posted, I'm gonna do a couple of picture posts.

We are full swing into teething now. Yesterday was, by far, the most difficult day we've had with Ben in his short 4 months. It's hard to believe, but Ben will be four months old next Saturday. Time flies. Anyway, I can only imagine how uncomfortable it must be to have teeth busting through your gums. So, we are hitting him with healthy doses of Tylenol, teething rings and love. Little guy just wants to be held.

Three's company!

Three generations!

Grandma Breckenridge visiting from Florida again! Yay!

Seriously. How cute is this kid?

Bath time! I personally hate censorship so I feel like a hippocrite...but it's private down there!

Time to get dried off and head off to bed!

Hammy the Hammerhead shark...you might remember me posting about Hammy in my post about our trip to the zoo. Ben loves Hammy!

Bye for now!
Jeff (and Jenni)

No comments: