Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Long time no blog...OBX Part One

It wasn't my intention to go this long without posting to this blog...one thing I've learned being a parent is that time gets away from you. Now, having said that, I do intend to update this blog more regularly than I have as of late, but probably not as regularly as I did during Ben's first year. Things have gotten a lot busier since then. He used to just sit in his swing and coo while I wrote these blogs...now he wants me to run around outside with him instead of sitting behind my computer. The truth is, that's what I want too. And, I wasn't getting any responses so I wasn't sure if anyone was looking at this. Help a brotha out!
Anyway, thought I'd jump right into some pictures I took during our vacation to the Outer Banks a couple of months back. It wasn't Ben's first trip to the beach, but definitely more fun for him. The first trip was when he was 5 months old...he was afraid of the waves. Not so much now! He had a blast and so did we. Besides being out of his normal environment and off his normal schedule, he loved it! Here are some pics to prove it!

This one wasn't from the OBX...actually, this was taken a few months prior...but stinkin' cute enough for the blog!

This was taken in Corolla...beautiful beaches and wild horses to boot! Think he was having a good time?

Speaking of wild horses...here's a pair of mommies with their babies!

Another cute one taken in Corolla. Can you say...BELLY?

One of my favorites taken in Corolla. This one's like a frickin' Hallmark card!

Daddy and Bean flying a kite of the deck of our beach house. Look at the expression on his face. Yes, he is THAT ornery.

Part 2 coming up in a few,
Jenni, Jeff and Ben

1 comment:

Kopp Family said...

i love seeing this blog!! glad you got time to update it. he is getting so big!!!!