Yo!
More eye candy. Don't forget to check out the first part posted below!

Here's Kenzi and Ben watching Bee Movie...or playing with feet.

One of my new favorites...how many favorites am I allowed to have?

This one comes pretty close as well. I love the expressions!

Hangin' out with Grandpa Breckenridge and Toby during the Buckeyes win over Wisconsin. Go Bucks!

Because wearing cupcake liner hats is how we roll!
See ya next time!
Jeff (and Jenni)
3 comments:
Cupcake liner hats rule!! We had a great time with you guys and we were so happy to finally spend some quality time with Ben, yeah!!
hey guys! i think that whenever you get a chance, you guys should take Ben to the aquarium in atlanta! he would love it!!! i know i did when i went for my 19th birthday :) xoxox
tacie
I miss him soooo much. Ben will not grow up without really knowing his Aunt Jules...gotta get home. Love you!
Post a Comment