I had totally intended to post sooner, but we've had some technical difficulties with our dinosaur digital camera that finally went extinct. Oh well, I wasn't liking how some of the pictures were coming out anyway and no time to Photoshop them all. So, we've borrowed a camera and are working on getting a new memory card for it. In the meantime, we had the pictures from our Florida trip pulled off of the old memory card so I've got plenty to keep you all busy. Here's the first batch. Back to most more in just a couple of days...promise! Have fun!
Ben loved flying on the airplane. He didn't have any trouble with his ears at all. Here's a picture of he and I gazing out the window on our descent into Tampa. He stared out the window the entire time. He let out a squeal and a huge grin with the jolt of the airplane landing. Wheeee! That's fun! He's all boy!
Ben and Daddy chillin' at Grandma Breckenridge's house.
Ben and Mommy...my new favorite picture...by far.
Grandma Breckenridge showing off our huge mass of a child! By the way, he was over 19 lbs at his four month Doctor appointment. That was a month ago. He has since underwent a massive growth spurt both in weight and length. Not sure what he weighs right now but it's enough to make me have to switch arms a lot more frequently! What I do know is that he's wearing 12 month pajamas and they're not big on him.
Here's Daddy showing Ben the stingrays at the aquarium!!! The aquarium was one of the things I was most excited about for our trip because I knew Ben would dig it. The shark exhibit was closed and that was LAME. But Ben loved the entire day and it was a lot of fun. How cool is this picture? We actually got to watch them feed. They were all flopping around in the water around the keeper's legs. Ben just stared and let out several loud "OOOOOH"s (pronounced like the letter). Adorable.
I saved this one for last...you all remember Hammy the Hammerhead Shark, right? It's basically become Ben's woobie. Well here's Ben getting a birdseye view of the REAL Hammy in action. The main shark exhibit was closed but we did get to see a few in this tank.See ya!
Jeff (and Jenni)
2 comments:
Finally is right! He is a beast...the cutest beast eva!
I finally have the pics I forgot at your house. They are decorating my fridge. MUST HAVE MORE. I can't wait to see Ben again. Thanksgiving is too far away!
Being an art teacher sure does leave me little time for the family...being so far away and all. How cool would it be if I had Ben in my future art class!? I promise...I wouldn't play favorites...hehe. Love you guys. keep the posts comin!
Able to get my computer back up in running condition.
Love the pictures...I had so much fun with Ben...well fun with you guys too.
Hope to see more pictures.
Mom/Grandma
Post a Comment